My photo
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

Saturday, November 27, 2010

post TG fog

Everyone I know is wandering in a post Thanksgiving fog - how does the black Friday shopping happen? I can barely function. One thing I have observed though is that friends who did not host the grand meal secretly make an unseen TG turkey op. I am guilty. For the first time ever, i did not cook. No leftovers. So tomorrow, I sneak off to the market, stow a turkey in my cart and slip home to roast and eat with just my friend Bob and my son. Do not tell anyone!. I have saved some of the cranberry sauce that I sold at Formaggio so with that and a few potatoes I will experience the joys of LEFTOVERS! YEAH! Next week - Meyer lemons and Cara Cara oranges arrive and I will be deep into marmalade.

No comments:

Post a Comment