My photo
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jams jams jams jams jams

I am seeing jams everywhere! Finally finished the order for Winston's Florist corporate gift baskets and will hand deliver the remaining group of Red Pepper Jelly and Honey in Nuts on Monday. And the Eli Zabar basket order of the most beautiful red raspberry jam is on its way so those are finished. And now for Formaggio - I have talked to Ihsan about cheese pairings in the past and will catch up with Tim to do the same. I will put together gift boxes of 2 and also 3 jam sets dressed up with shredded white paper in brown boxes with red raffia but would also like to pair some jams and cheeses for the holidays. I love the slight frenzy of getting all the jams out this time of year. The trick is having enough and on time and still taking the time needed to make them really delicious. More to do so back to the jams!

No comments:

Post a Comment